- [Guarantee] What kind of warranty comes with the model? The warranty is 12 months since the data purchased, but purchase receipt is required as a proof of purchase.
The warranty is 12 months since the data purchased, but purchase receipt is required as a proof of purchase.
- [Working environment] What is the maximum recording time?
According to the shooting principle machine, memory card brand, document size and other different settings, the length of recording time will be different. An 8G card can record up to 80 minutes and take up to 5,440 pictures.
- [Working environment] Will this car cam be able to handle over 110 degrees heat if left inside the car?
We test every dash cam in our temperature experiments before they were packaged. The experiments showed that the dash cam can work in temperature -20 ℃ - 75℃. It equals to -68℉ - 167℉ . When you referred 110 degrees, I guess you mean 100 ℉, right ? So it will work perfect under that temperature. Don't worry.
- [Working environment] What's the DVR Working temperature?
The working temperature is -20℃—65℃.
- [Video/Image]This can be setup to record automatically when the car turns on and stops when the car turns off right? I don't want to rely only on motion detection?
The dash cam can be set to record automatically when the car turns on but it will turn off when the car power off. If you keep the parking mode on, it will power on to record accidents once it happened to your car and then turn off automatically.
- [Video/Image]When I review my journey only the last 3-4 minutes are saved. Some of the previous journey is also saved. why is this?
This dash cam record videos in 2 modes . One is normal mode, videos recorded in this mode will be saved to dash cam and will be overwritten by new files if the card runs out of free memory and the loop recording function is on. The other mode is emergency mode, videos will be locked into event video folder and never be overwritten. That's the difference of how video saved and why they are saved into different length. Also make sure power cord is connected when you turn vehicle on. And set it to overwrite earlier video. Do not set a time. Take off the motion sensor.
- [Video/Image] Will the camera record if someone walks by my vehicle and might want to vandalize it ?
By motion detection function on, the cam will record a video when some walks by the vehicle if the cam is working on, while by G-sensor on, it will record the video only when the vehicle meets a collision which reaches the G-sensor settings.
- [Video/Image] How long can you record 1920*1080px video on a 16GB SD card before it loops?
Normally it can record about 2 hours when the dash cam is powered on while video resolution is 1920*1080px.
- [Video/Image] Why the cam shuts off display after 2~3 min of recording? is there any way I can make it continuously display?
When you set LCD backlight Auto Power Off, it will shut off automatically when time reaching. If you would like to keep it on, set "LCD backlight Auto Power" OFF.
- [Video/Image] Does this have video inputs for a backup camera?
Sorry, temporarily not. We are considering developing that type soon.
- [Video/Image] How come my camera records for a few (10 or so)seconds and then resets?
This dash cam features a motion detection function. When the sensor detect a motion moving, it starts to record a video. You can set Motion Detection off to avoid such situation if you would like to.
- [Video/Image] How can I playback my video?
You can connect the cam with your computer, laptop to playback the video saved in SD card; or you may take off the SD card and read the video with a card reader. To playback the video on the cam, use menu button and up/down key to scroll through the video
- [Video/Image] Is the seamless coupling for loop video? If it will miss recording?
Yes, for example: every video has 1 minute, 10 files have 10 minutes actual videos, every file will link up together, it won’t happen the missing video.
- [Video/Image] Why my video is only a 1 minute or 3 minutes file?
Each video length (1/3/5 minutes or off) is settled by the menu. For limited capacity of the memory card, when the storage of memory card is full, the oldest files will be overwritten automatically. So the video recording will be saved safety with a 1 minute,3 minutes, or 5 minutes files. If the video recording is a half an hour or 1 hour file. It will appear the whole video covered.
- [Other Part] How long is the charging cable?
The standard charging cable supplied with the cam is 3.6 meters long.
- [Other Part] Can you turn the microphone off?
Yes, you can set the microphone off with the menu button.
- [Other Part] Is this unit micro USB powered or mini USB powered?
It is micro USB powered.
- [Other Part] How does this mount to the inside of your car? On the windshield? On a visor? Is their a mounting bracket that it comes with it?
The dash cam is mounted against the windshield with a 360 degrees rotation mount. For the best field of view, it is better to mount the unit in the middle of the windshield near the rear-view mirror.
- [Other Part] Can the camera be turned once it is mounted to face the back (inside of the car)?
Yes, it can. The dash cam Can rotate 360 degrees through the suction mount.
- [Other Part] Anyone who use parking mode to monitor a car's interior through the night? How long does the battery last in that mode?
If you have the cam set on motion diction, the battery will last all night long.